All organisations regularly funded by Arts Council of Wales take part in this survey, which provides a detailed overview of arts activity in Wales.
If you are a Revenue Funded Organisation you will previously have completed a survey for 2011-12.
You are now required to register for and complete the survey for the first six months of 2012-13.
Please click on the ‘Register for survey’ button at the bottom of the page and complete the form. Please give us 24 hours from receipt of your submitted form before logging back in using the ‘Log in to your RFO survey account’ button at the bottom of this page.
Once logged back in you will need to click on the ‘Requirements’ tab.
Below are guidance notes relating to the sections of the RFO Survey.
Artform definitions 2012/13
1. Exhibitions of visual art and craft - guidance notes
2. Participatory Activity with Children and Young People - guidance notes
3. Open Access Participatory Arts Activity - guidance notes
4. Targeted Participatory Activity - guidance notes
5. Literature - guidance notes
6. Broadcasts - guidance notes
7. Film screenings - guidance notes
8. Performing Touring companies - guidance notes
9. Live public performances at Venues/Festivals - guidance notes
10. Services to the Arts Sector - guidance notes